Game: ThunderCat Hangman

S’s?

Just the one:

_ _




_ _ _ _ _ S

Used: S

A long shot here: F’s?

Your long shot has paid off - possibly not where you were expecting one, but still, there is one:

_ _



F _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ S

Used: S, F

You’re right, not where I expected it to be, but doesn’t matter LOL.

Any D’s?

No D’s.

_ _



F _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ S

Used: S, F, D

Any Ts?

Again, only one:

_ _


T _ _
F _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ S

Used: S, F, D, T

How about an L (or two)?

Nope!

_ _


T _ _
F _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ S

Used: S, F, D, T, L

Gimme a W

I’m struggling to remember what this one was that I set - over a year ago! I’ll try and think.

I’ve been there, buddy. And I’ve often forgotten the question I posted merely days after I posted it! :00 So in case you can’t recall it, just give us a new one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it/was it “We are the fear makers” from “The Unholy Alliance”?

2 Likes

As soon as I saw that, I remembered that that is EXACTLY what it was, well done ButterflyBoy! Your turn!

1 Like

_ _ _ _ _ _ _,
_ _ _ _ _,
_ _ _ _ _,


Can I have a T

Yap, four of 'em!
_ _ _ T _ _ _,
T _ _ T _,
_ _ _ _ _,
_ _ _ _ _ T _

Letters used: T

Justice, truth, honor, loyalty!

You got it! Great job! You’re up