Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Been a while since I got one! Was beginning to think I’d lost it!

OK:




I’ll start by asking for R’s please.

BTW, where is everybody? The games have all been awfully quiet for quite a few days now.

Just the one:

_ R _ _ _



Used: R

Any N?

Again, just the one:

_ R _ _ _
_ _ _ _ N _ _


Used: R, N

T’s?

Again, just the one:

_ R _ _ T
_ _ _ _ N _ _


Used: R, N, T

“Great Oceanic Plug”?

1 Like

We have a winner! Your turn Wilycub!

Thanks, Liam! Here’s a new short one:
[B]



Letters used:[/B]

Probably something obvious but I can’t think. Any R’s?

I’ll give you two!

[B]_ _ _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ R

Letters used: R[/B]

OK, any T’s?

One T

[B]_ _ _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ R

Letters used: R T[/B]

Not where I was actively expecting, although not an unusual place for one. OK, any A’s?

N’s?

Yes to both

[B]_ N A R _
_ _ _ _ _ N _ _ A T _ R

Letters used: R A N T[/B]

Snarf Communicator?

1 Like

Correct! The pedal powered device that helped one burn calories with every call! :biggrin

OK:

_ _