Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Just one

[B]_ _ _ _


_ S
T _
_ I _ _ T
_ _ _ _ _ S T
_ _ _ S _ _ _ _ S

Letters used: S I T[/B]

This was a good one, Wilycub

“Jaga forbade us to fight amongst ourselves.”

Thanks BB! :slight_smile: Yes that is indeed the right answer and from a great episode! :biggrin

I’d got “us to fight” but I couldn’t think what the rest was. Well done ButterflyBoy!

New puzzle

_ _




_ _



Letters used:

I’ll ask for N’s please.

N _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ N _



_ _



Letters used: N

Not much to go by. Any Ss in there?

N _
_ _ S _ _ _ _ N _



_ _



Letters used: N, S

Any I’s?

“No mistaking the roar of that motor” - says Cheetara while caught in a sticky net :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You got it Wilycub! Great job!

A new one!
[B]
_ _ _ ’ _



_


_ _


_ _


Letters used:[/B]

OK, let’s start with S’s.

Like a poker hand, three Ss! :wink:

[B]_ _ _ ’ S
_ _ S _
S _ _
_


_ _


_ _


Letters used: S[/B]

T’s?

Plenty of Ts!

[B]_ _ T ’ S
_ _ S T
S _ _
_


_ T
_ _ T
_ _
T _ _ _

Letters used: S T[/B]

I think I have the 4 first words. Just to be sure, any E’s?

Let’s just say I wormed it out of them!

1 Like

You sure wormed out the correct answer! :thumbsup Well done, sir. Your turn. :slight_smile: