Thanks Zax! Here’s a new one: (and if anyone guesses this correctly without a single letter being revealed then I am going to cry! :cry)
[B]_ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !
Letters used:[/B]
Thanks Zax! Here’s a new one: (and if anyone guesses this correctly without a single letter being revealed then I am going to cry! :cry)
[B]_ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !
Letters used:[/B]
…
…
“By the twelve seas of Thundera!”
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5b/6b/bf/5b6bbf6e27bc76462e8c42a158a866ef.jpg
You are right of course sob. :cry Your turn.
I’m sorry bud! It just came to me! ![]()
_
_
Letters used:
Any A’s?
I’ve actually figured out this puzzle, but just thought that I should play it for others’ benefit. ![]()
Ah, who am I kidding! I haven’t the faintest idea. ![]()
And I’ll ask for I’s. At least one of us has to be right, probably both.
A _ _
A
_ A I _
_ A _ _
I
_ A _
Letters used: A, I
OK any N’s?
Any T’s?
A N _
A
_ _ _ T T _
_ A I _
_ A _ _
I
_ _ _ T
_ A _
Letters used: A, I, N, T
“And a pretty pair you make, I must say” - Captain Shiner in ThunderCats Ho! - Part 3
You got it!! With that line, a little dash of 80s homophobia crept into our show.
Yep. [emoji853] I think Slithe’s reaction bugs me more than Shiner’s jab. But they’re all villains, at least—nothing to aspire to.
To be fair, that’s what villains are like on a lot of shows. Anyone remember Due South, the episode “All The Queen’s Horses”? The bad guys at one point capture Fraser and his female boss, and handcuff them in such a way that they are stuck hugging each other.
A new one:
[B]_ _ _ _
_ _
_ _
Letters used:[/B]
S’s?
What about T’s?
Yes to both!
[B]_ _ _ _
_ S
T _
_ _ _ _ T
_ _ _ _ _ S T
_ _ _ S _ _ _ _ S
Letters used: S T[/B]
Any I’s?