Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any N’s?


_ _ _ N _
_ _ _ _ N _


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Letters used: N

Not where I was expecting one. Any T’s?


_ _ _ N _
_ _ _ _ N _
T _ _ _ _
T _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Letters used: N, T

There’s gotta be at least one O in there.

And I think at least one R?

“Your young friend talks to himself?” Captain Shiner!

2 Likes

You got it, Zax!

New puzzle time, then:





_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ !

And a new chance!

Any N’s?

How about any Ts?

P.S. Hey Wilycub, any chance we can also get a new screenshot? Pretty please? :wink:

T _ _ T
_ _ _ _ T _
_ _ _ N _ _ _ _


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ T !

Really sorry! I completely forgot that it was my turn. Have posted a new one. :slight_smile: I guess it’ll only be a matter of seconds before one of you experts identify it. :wink:

I’ll ask for S please.

Any A’s?

Two As, but no Sses:

T _ A T
_ _ _ _ T _
_ _ A N _ _ _ _


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ T !

Letters used: T, A, N, S

There’s at least one H, right?

Just the one:

T H A T
_ _ _ _ T _
_ _ A N _ _ _ _


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ T !

Letters used: S, H, A, N, T

Any E’s?

“That polite beanpole picked my pocket!” - a rather irate and penniless Snarf :wink:

1 Like

Well done! Overgard dialogue at its best. And the follow-up, too. “Crook! Footpad!!”

1 Like