That thread already exists. I think it was created late last year…
Oh, and don’t forget the signal creating an eclipse!
As for the game, any E’s?
That thread already exists. I think it was created late last year…
Oh, and don’t forget the signal creating an eclipse!
As for the game, any E’s?
Yes to both letters! Perhaps enough for someone to hazard a guess? :whistle
[B]N _
_ A N
H A _
E _ E _
_ _ _ N
T H A T
_ _ N _
Letters used: T H A N E[/B]
I think I’ve figuredout the first 4 words, but the 5th and 7th still escape me. Any R’s? (If I’m right, there’s one n the 4th word).
No man has ever born that ring?
Close, but not quite.
Three Rs
[B]N _
_ A N
H A _
E _ E R
_ _ R N
T H A T
R _ N _
Letters used: T H A N E R[/B]
No man has ever WORN that ring!
(I thought born should have been borne, but it was all I could think of at the time!)
That’s more like it! :thumbsup It’s what the female Unicorn Keeper says to Lion-O in “The Terror of Hammerhand” after she notices the Unicorn ring on his finger. ![]()
You’re up, sir!
OK then!
Any R’s?
Nope!
Used: R
Hmmm… Since I’m a bit thirsty, any T in there? ![]()
Spitting image?
We have a winner! Dammit ButterflyBoy, you’re good! Your turn!
Good??? He is mind-bogglingly good! :00 Guessing the answer with no letters revealed puts him in a league of its own. Folks like myself don’t stand a chance! LOL! :biggrin
Agreed! Even I have to bow to the superior player here!
Shucks guys, I am just disgustingly well-versed in Thundercats. Like to a degree that is probably unhealthy lol. But seriously, I worry that I may be making some of the games here less fun for others - it seems like fewer people are playing than when I first showed up here. That is seriously not my intent, I am just trying to get in on the fun. I purposely “sit” some games out so others can guess, too. Should I try to sit more out, or am I just being weird and overly sensitive?
You’re doing great, BB!
I was used to get amazed by Liam’s quick answers with so little letters, but you’re impressive! (sorry Liam ;))
I think you’re in the right place. [emoji6] It’s not unhealthy—it’s just proof that the human brain is a sponge. We’re all just a bunch of Thunderian sponges.
I purposely “sit” some games out so others can guess, too. Should I try to sit more out, or am I just being weird and overly sensitive?
I do this, too, sometimes, so I understand the impulse. But I also worry that not contributing leads to a less dynamic forum overall. Sitting out more could lead to generally posting and engaging less, which we don’t want!
ButterflyBoy, Zax and Liam are all VERY good in almost all the games (trivia, hangman, screenshot). But my personal opinion is that they should not sit out any of the games. Their quick and correct responses only encourage me to try harder to raise my game. Only by competing with the best can the ordinary (like me) become better!
So don’t pull any punches guys! ![]()
P.S: No one seems to be playing the Quintet Game.
There is no worry of ButterflyBoy, Zax or Liam “dominating” that game as it is turn based. And your knowledge can actually help to come up with new, original and interesting topics.
So let’s get that game going too.
New puzzle
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?
Letters used: