Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Two Cs:

_ H _ _ _ ?
_ H I C H
_ C _ _ _ ?

Letters used: C H I T

Looks like the two first words are already there, but not surwe about the third one. Any O’s?

OK, let’s have some E’s.

This’ll probably do it. Three Es, one O:

_ H E _ E ?
_ H I C H
O C E _ _ ?

Letters used: E C H O I T

Where? Which ocean?

That’s it! An impatient Lion-O asking Cheetara for more detail in “ThunderCats Ho! Part One”.

You’re up, Liam.

Cool, here we go:



_ _


Too late!

Anyway, any N’s?

Two:



_ _
_ N _ _ N _ _ _

Used: N

Any A’s?

Just one:


_ A _ _
_ _
_ N _ _ N _ _ _

Used: N, A

Any T’s?

Two, one of them where you’re probably expecting it:

T _ _
_ A _ _
_ _
_ N _ _ N _ T _

Used: N, A, T

The Maze of Infinity?

1 Like

We have a winner! They’re getting solved a lot quicker these days! Your turn Zax!

All right, here we go:






_ _ _ _ !

Any S’s?

Quite a few:

_ _ _ S _ _ _
S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
S _ _ _ _ _ S



S _ _ _ !

OK, any R’s?

Any T’s?