Game: ThunderCat Hangman

It is. And now it’s Wilycub Takes Up The Mantle Of Question-Setter!

1 Like

Thank you kind sir! :slight_smile: Here’s a new one:
[B]


_ _


Letters used:[/B]

OK, let’s start with T.

And let’s follow with F.

Yes to both

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ F
_ _ F _ _ _ T _

Letters used: F T[/B]

I think I know the first two words, but not the last one. Not that it’s going to do me much good as I’m probably going to be offline most of the weekend and thus unable to make many guesses.

Any E’s?

Whirlpool of Infinity?

1 Like

Righto! And with so few letters revealed. Well done. :thumbsup

Sometimes visions just appear to me…

Okay, new puzzle:




1 Like

N’s?

I’ll ask for the T’s, if any. :slight_smile:

Yep!

_ _ _ _ T
_ N _ _ _
N _ _ _ _ _ _

Any E’s?

Two Es:

_ _ E _ T
_ N _ _ E
N _ _ _ _ _ _

“Great Uncle Nishida”?

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Again, from very few letters! Well done indeed!

1 Like

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: I figured that the second word was most likely “snake”, “ankle” or “uncle”. The first two didn’t ring a bell so I tried with the third one. :biggrin Here’s a new one, pretty easy:
[B]
_ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _


_ _


Letters used:[/B]

Double-Headed Dragon of Doom

2 Likes

Wow. Lots of quick guesses at the moment!