Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Thanks. I’ve just finished a big DVD box set that my best friend got me for christmas - all 11 seasons of Frasier. I started watching it on new year’s day and only finished yesterday. 264 episodes in 49 days.

OK, I’ll start the ball rolling with guesses. The first letter of the first word must be an I - so let’s have that and any others!

Wow! That’s quite feat. :thumbsup I once did a similar thing with “Becker”. Fortunately it was only 6 Seasons long. :slight_smile:

Two I’s coming your way!

[B]I ’ _ _
_ I _ _


_



Letters used: I[/B]

That’s why ROCKS and Movie Club have taken a back seat, I just haven’t had the time to watch anything else.

OK, there’s obviously at least one A. I’m pretty sure on the first four words already, I’m just clueless on the last two.

Two A’s

[B]I ’ _ _
_ I _ _


A
_ _ A _ _


Letters used: I, A[/B]

OK, the first word has to be one of two things, so let’s go for the more likely option and have the L’s.

Two L’s

[B]I ’ L L
_ I _ _


A
_ _ A _ _


Letters used: I A L[/B]

Right where I was expecting them, but no others. OK, I think there’s at least one G in there, any more?

Just one G

[B]I ’ L L
G I _ _


A
_ _ A _ _


Letters used: G A I L[/B]

Still nothing on the later words. Any S’s?

Any Ns?

Two Ss but no Ns

[B]I ’ L L
G I _ _


A
_ _ A S _
_ _ _ _ S _

Letters used: G A I L S N[/B]

I’LL GIVE YOU A CRASH COURSE

It will be a crash course alright! :slight_smile: Your turn, sir

Reminds me in the DuckTales movie Treasure Of The Lost Lamp, when accident-prone pilot Launchpad lets slip that he never had flying lessons (he’s flying the plane at the time). Scrooge is shocked. “You never had flying lessons?” he asks, to which Launchpad replies, “well, I took a crash course…”

OK, here’s the new one for you:



_ _



1 Like

I’ll go first. Any T’s please? :slight_smile:

Launchpad was hilarious! You’d think that the world’s richest duck could afford a better pilot. :biggrin

1 Like

And I’ll ask for the N’s, please.

Launchpad was always - and still is - my favourite character on the show. Magica De Spell put it best when she said “Launchpad McQuack - or should that be Launchpad McCrash?”

Anyway, both T’s and N’s are here aplenty:

_ N _ _ _
T _ _ _ _
_ _
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ N _ _

Used: T, N

H’s?

One where you’re expecting, and one more:

_ N _ _ _
T _ _ _ _
_ _
T H _
_ H _ _ _ _ N _ _

Used: T, N, H

Is it “Snarf Takes Up The Challenge”?

1 Like