Game: ThunderCat Hangman




_ _ T _
_
T _ _ _ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ T _ _

Letters used: T

Any Os?

_ O _



_ _ T _
_
T O _ _ _
O _
_ _ O _ T _ _

Letters used: T, O

I can guess a few of the words, but still not enough to solve so I’ll ask for an R please.

_ O _
_ R _
_ _ R _ _ _
_ _ T _
_
T O _ _ _
O _
_ _ O R T _ _

Letters used: T, O, R

You are marked with a Touch of Amortus? Eww.

1 Like

Yap!

Okay! Long one, but shouldn’t be too hard:




_ _







_ _ _ _ ?

Let’s start with the N’s please.

I’ll ask for the T’s

Yep!



_ _ _ _ N
_ N


_ _ _ _ N _


_ _ _ _ N T _



_ _ _ _ ?

Letters used: N, T

Hmmm… not much to go by. Can I have an R please.

Three Rs:



_ _ _ R N
_ N


_ R _ _ N _


R _ _ _ N T _



_ _ _ _ ?

Letters used: N, T, R

Let’s try a vowel this time, an O please. :slight_smile:

Oooo:

_ O _ _ _
_ O _
_ _ O R N
_ N
O _ _
_ R _ _ N _
_ _ O
R _ _ _ N T _



_ _ _ _ ?

Letters used: T, O, R, N

Any S’s?

“Would you scorn an old friend who repents his evil ways?”

2 Likes

No, I would not, Wilycub. :wink:

You’re up, buddy.

1 Like

We’re still waiting, Wilycub!

Sorry, forgot that it was my turn. :redface Here’s a new one, and welcome back Liam! :slight_smile:
[B]
_ ’ _ _



_



Letters used:[/B]