Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Just one, but probably not where you were expecting it:


_ H _ _


Used: H

Nope, I was expecting it in the first word :wink:

Anyway, any N’s?

N for no!


_ H _ _


Used: H, N

T’s?

Yes:


T H _ T
_ _ _ T T _ _ _

Used: H, N, T

Mmmm… S’s?

Yes:


T H _ T
_ _ _ T T _ _ S

Used: H, N, T, S

All That Glitters

2 Likes

That’s it! We have a winner! Your turn ButterflyBoy!





_ _


Letters used:

Any O’s?

No Os, sorry





_ _


Letters used: O

Any T’s then?

Any N’s?

Well?

So sorry everyone, my computer took a poopie on Sunday and I just got it outta the shop. Again, my apologies.

N _ _ _ _
N _ _ _ _
N _ _ _ _
_ N _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ T _
_ N
_ N _ _ _

Letters used: O, T, N

I’m guessing that there must be at least seven or eight E’s then, maybe more.

11 E’s, to be exact lol

N E _ E _
N E _ E _
N E _ E _
_ N _ E _ E _ T _ _ _ T E
_ N
E _ E _ _
Letters used: O, T, N, E

Are you sure you’re not missing an N? I think it should be “Never never never underestimate an enemy”.

1 Like