Game: ThunderCat Hangman

You got it and, yes, I was missing an N. Sorry about that

Where’s everybody? Liam?

1 Like

I’m here, just waitin

Good! I knnow Wilycub is somewhere around as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, sorry I’ve been away for a while. I’ve been busy with other things and just haven’t had the energy. Plus with ROCKS not getting as much discussion going as we’d hoped . . .

Anyway, here’s the new puzzle:


_ _



Let’s start then. Any T’s?

Just two:

_ _ T _ _ _
_ _
T _ _


Used: T

I think there’s one in the 3rd word, but might be more, so any E’s?

I’ll ask for N’s

Yes on both counts:

_ E T _ _ N
_ _
T _ E
_ _ _ _ _ E _

Used: T, E, N

¿O’s?

One:

_ E T _ _ N
O _
T _ E
_ _ _ _ _ E _

Used: T, E, N, O

There’s probably some R’s in there

Is the answer “Return of the Driller”?

1 Like

It is indeed! Your turn ButterflyBoy!

New puzzle

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ,




Letters used:

Any E’s?

Sorry this took a minute, I legit forgot what my own puzzle was for awhile. I gotta stop drinkin’.

_ E _ _ _ E _ E _ ,
_ _ _ _ E


_ E _ _

Letters used: E

1 Like

Ha! Any Ds?

No Ds

_ E _ _ _ E _ E _ ,
_ _ _ _ E


_ E _ _

Letters used: E, D