Any N’s then?
Sorry no N’s
[B]_ _
O _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Letters used: O, N[/B]
OK, what about T’s?
“T” for one, like the Led Zeppelin song. ![]()
Sorry no N’s
[B]_ _
T _ _
O _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Letters used: T, O, N[/B]
Any I’s?
Just the one
[B]_ _
T _ _
O _ _ _ I _ _ _
Letters used: T, O, N, I[/B]
As?
Again only one
[B]_ _
T _ _
_ _ A _ _
O _ _ _ I _ _ _
Letters used: T, O, N, I, A[/B]
OK, any E’s?
Two E’s, one where you probably expected it.
[B]_ _
T _ E
_ _ A _ _
O _ E _ I _ _ _
Letters used: T, O, N, I, A, E[/B]
By the Black Obelisks!
Late again ![]()
That’s the one! Mumm-Ra’s exclamation at seeing the Warbot. I thought the Ks and the lack of N’s and T’s and R’s would make this a tad challenging. ![]()
You’re up, Liam.
shoot.
It WAS challenging - I had to think what the first word might be, and if there’s no A, E, I or O in a 2-letter word, that doesn’t leave much. I know this because I play a lot of Scrabble! All I could think of were “us”, “up”, “my” or “by”. The second word was obviously “the” so that pretty much ruled out “my” or “us” for the first word. I was thinking “up” for a while. The fourth word was the big focal point, there aren’t many words that go O?E?I??? and as soon as “obelisk” entered my head, quickly pluralised to give the right letter count, I had it.
Damn it, I’ve given away my modus operandi!
You’re up, Liam.
I’ll think of something in the morning, I’m too tired right now. That reminds me, I’m sure it’s my turn on at least one of the other games on this board, maybe even two (I can’t remember about the trivia game).
I think it’s your turn in the screenshot game.
No, it’s my turn in the screenshot game. :-/
It is your turn in the “Name That Episode” Game. In the “Trivia” Game, you have posted the question, but so far no one has been able to come up with an answer. Maybe a clue would help?
Sadly, everyone has forgotten about the “Quintet Game”. :cry
Thanks. Here’s the new puzzle:
Any H’s?