Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Sorry it took so long to get the new puzzle up.




_ _



_ _




Letters used:

Any T’s?

No Ts




_ _



_ _





Letters used: T

Wow. That’s a surprise. OK then, any A’s?



_ A _ _
_ _



_ _





Letters used: T, A

OK, what bout O’s then?

_ O _


_ A _ _
_ _
_ O_


_ _
_ _ _ O _ _
_ O _



Letters used: T, A, O

Any N’s?

_ O _


_ A _ _
_ _
_ O_


_ _
_ _ _ O _ _
_ O _
_ _ _ N
_ _ _ _ N

Letters used: T, A, O, N

Any R’s?

Still not much to go on. Any R’s?

Whoops! Liam just beat me to the R’s. I’ll ask for S’s then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No S, one R
_ O _


_ A _ _
_ _
_ O_


_ _
_ _ _ O R _
_ O _
_ _ _ N
_ _ _ _ N

Letters used: T, A, O, N, R, S

This is sadistic! I have to ask Y!

1 Like

I swear I didn’t purposely make it to be difficult :stuck_out_tongue:

Y O _


_ A _ _
_ _
Y O_


_ _
_ _ _ O R _
Y O _
_ _ _ N
_ _ _ _ N

Letters used: T, A, O, N, R, S, Y

“You will fail if you give up before you even begin” - Jaga’s words of advice to Lion-O in Trial of Speed I believe

Couldn’t have picked a better adjective myself! LOL! :biggrin There were so few or none of the most common letters.

1 Like

You got it! Good advice for all of us. Your turn

Thanks, BB! Good advice indeed. :slight_smile: Let’s see if this next puzzle is even half as challenging as yours :biggrin
[B]
_ _




Letters used:[/B]

In that case, I’ll start with O.

One O.

[B]
_ _



O _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: O[/B]