One R, and it might be enough for a solve…
_ _ _ E R T _ _ T _
_ E _ _ T _
Letters used: T, R, E, E
One R, and it might be enough for a solve…
_ _ _ E R T _ _ T _
_ E _ _ T _
Letters used: T, R, E, E
Any O’s?
Many an O!
_ O _
O _ _
_ _ _ E R T O O T _
_ E _ _ T _
Letters used: T, R, E, E
(Kano), you old sabertooth beauty! ![]()
Just beat me to it Wilycub!
That’s it!
Sorry Liam. I feel bad that I solved the puzzle after you did all the hard work. ![]()
Here’s a new one. It’s long so should be relatively easy to guess. ![]()
[B]_ _ _ ’ _
_
_ _
Letters used:[/B]
T’s?
Lot of T’s!
[B]_ _ T ’ _
T _ _ T
_ _ _ T _ _
_
T _ _ T _
_ _
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ T _
Letters used: T[/B]
Any E’s? I have a vague idea of the last five words and a bit of the start, but can’t think about the linking bits.
F’s?
An L?
Different quantities of all three letters. ![]()
[B]L E T ’ _
_ _ _ E
T _ _ T
_ _ _ T E _
_
T _ _ T E
_ F
T _ E
_ _ L L _ _ T _
Letters used: F, E, L, T[/B]
OK, I got some of my thoughts wrong, but I’m thinking there must be at least three H’s.
Actually there’s just two H’s ![]()
[B]L E T ’ _
_ _ _ E
T H _ T
_ _ _ T E _
_
T _ _ T E
_ F
T H E
_ _ L L _ _ T _
Letters used: F, E, L, T, H[/B]
Well, they were both where I expected at least. I thought the second word was “hope”.
OK then, there’s at least three A’s.
Let’s give that big buster a taste of the ballista.
I don’t know what sorta mood I am in tonight but this puzzle was driving me mad and I couldn’t stop looking at it until I knew I’d solved it. Whew!
That is correct! Panthro’s not so successful plan of attack against the Warbot. It’s too bad the Ballista was never utilized in any other episode. It seemed like a good offensive weapon to use against Mutant attack.
Sorry again, Liam. You were getting very close to solving the puzzle but once again missed out at the last moment. As they say, third time’s the charm! ![]()
You’re up, BB! :thumbsup
I was nowhere near. Not a single B-word had occurred to me, ButterflyBoy’s win was absolutely deserved.
I’m always late to the party. ![]()