Game: ThunderCat Hangman

OK, new one for you:





Let’s start with one of the usual suspects. Any H’s?

A couple:


_ H _ _
_ _ _ _ H _ _


Used: H

Any As?

Just the one:


_ H _ _
A _ _ _ H _ _


Used: H, A

Any ns?

Again, just the one - probably where you might be expecting one though:


_ H _ _
A N _ _ H _ _


Used: H, A, N

T?

Plenty:


T H _ _
A N _ T H _ _
_ _ _ T

Used: H, A, N, T

How about E

In every word!
_ _ _ E
T H E _
A N _ T H E _
_ E _ T

Used: H, A, N, T

(So) give them another belt!

1 Like

Correct! I couldn’t exactly remember what Monkian said in the first part of the line so I cut it down to the salient point.

It seems terribly unfair after ButterflyBoy did all the hard work, but . . . your turn Zax!

Its all good. For all my guessing, I really didn’t have a clue besides the third word lol

I know. I always feel a bit bad about sniping like that. :-/

New puzzle!





OK, let’s start with T.

Three Ts:



_ _ _ _ _ T _ _ T _
_ _ _ _ T _

OK then, no "the"s - all the same, I think it’s still worth asking for E’s.

Indeed! Two Es:



_ _ _ E _ T _ _ T _
_ E _ _ T _

Letters used: E, T

R’s?