Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Right on both counts Wilycub! Tygra reminding the others - and us - about Lion-O’s situation of being a 12-yr-old boy in the body of a man. Your turn!

1 Like

Thanks, Liam! :slight_smile: Here’s a new one:
[B]


_ _ _ ’ _


_ _


Letters used:[/B]

OK, let’s go for the apostrophe and start with S.

Plenty of Ss but none where you expected it. :wink:

[B]_ _ _ S
_ _ _ ’ _
_ _ _ _ _ S
_ _
_ _ _ S _ _ _

Letters used: S[/B]

In that case I’ll say T.

Plenty of those too.

[B]_ _ T S
_ _ _ ’ T
_ _ _ _ _ S
_ _
T _ _ S T _ _

Letters used: S, T[/B]

I’ve got the first three words, I think. There must be at least three A’s . . .

“Cats can’t always be trusted.” Willa is discussing the newly arrived Lion-O with Nayda in “The Trouble With Time”

1 Like

I think you’ve got it! I knew it had to be “Cats don’t/can’t always . . .” but I couldn’t think of the last bit.

1 Like

That’s it! :thumbsup

_ _ ’ _




_ _


_ _ _’ _


Letters used:

Let’s have the Ss :slight_smile:

And I’ll ask for T’s.

_ T ’ S


_ _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _
_ _ T
_ _


_ _ _’ T
S T _ _

Letters used: S, T

Must be some I’s then.

I T ’ S


_ _ _ I _ _ T _ _ _
_ _ T
_ _


_ _ _’ T
S T _ _

Letters used: S, T, I

Any L please?

I T ’ S


_ _ L I _ _ T _ _ L
_ _ T
_ _
_ _ _ L L _
_ _ _’ T
S T _ _

Letters used: S, T, I, L

It’s been delightful but we really can’t stay.

2 Likes

You got it! You’re turn