Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any S’s?

I think it it probably the longest one we’ve had. OK then, let’s start with T’s.

T _ _ _ _ _ _
S T _ _ _ _
_ _ S T S


T _ _ _
T _ _


_ _ T _ _



T _ _
_ _ _ _ T
S _ _ _

Letters used: T,S

Any E’s?

T _ _ _ _ _ _
S T _ _ _ _
_ _ S T S


T _ _ E
T _ E
_ _ _ E
_ _ T _ _


_ E _ _ _
T _ E
_ _ _ _ T
S _ _ E

Letters used: T,S, E

I was expecting one in the first word. Oh well, let’s see, any R’s?

T _ R _ _ _ _
S T _ R _ _
_ _ S T S


T _ _ E
T _ E
R _ _ E
_ _ T _ _


R E _ _ _
T _ E
_ _ _ _ T
S _ _ E

Letters used: T,S, E, R

Any I’s?

T _ R _ _ _ _
S T _ R _ _
_ I S T S


T _ _ E
T _ E
R I _ E
_ _ T I _


R E _ _ _
T _ E
_ _ _ I T
S I _ E

Letters used: T, S, E, R

OK, any L’s? I’m starting to get a few of the words now.

T _ R _ _ _ _
S T _ R _ _
_ I S T S


T _ _ E
T _ E
R I _ E
_ _ T I L


R E _ _ _
T _ E
_ _ L I T
S I _ E

Letters used: T, S, E, R, I, L

Through stormy mists you take the ride until you reach the unlit side?

1 Like

You got it!

Well done, Liam! :thumbsup

OK, new one:

_ _ ’ _


_ _




_ _




And it starts all over again :wink:

Any S’s? It’s a 50-50 in the first word I think.

Plenty of S’s - although none in the first word:

_ _ ’ _


_ _




_ _


S _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ S _ _ _ S

Used: S

How about As

Yes:

_ _ ’ _
_ A _ _
_ _
_ A _ _



_ _


S _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ A _ S _ _ _ S

Used: S, A

I think you missed an S.

“We’d have to make the trip in the suspension capsules.”

3 Likes