Right on both counts. Yes, I forgot an S. For a time I’d actually forgotten what the answer was!
But yes, the answer you have given is 100% accurate. Your turn Booshman!
Right on both counts. Yes, I forgot an S. For a time I’d actually forgotten what the answer was!
But yes, the answer you have given is 100% accurate. Your turn Booshman!
Wow! Booshman, that was really impressive!
I’ve gotten to the point of writing them down as I forget mine most of the time too.
![]()
I’m at work now, new puzzle to follow.
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _
_ _
Any S?
Any T’s?
_ _
S _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ’ S
S _ _ _
_ _
Letters Used: S, T
An E or two?
What about any N’s?
_ E
S _ _
_ _ _ _ E _ _ _ N _ ’ S
S _ _ _
_ _
_ _ _ N _ _ _ _
_ _ _ E
Letters Used: S, T
Any G’s?
L’s?
Is the thirdword correct? I thought there was a missing T, but checking it again, it doesn’t fit unless the E goes one space before from where you put it. Of course, my whole hypothesis might eb wrong.
_ E
S _ _
_ _ _ _ E _ _ _ N _ ’ S
S _ _ _
_ _
_ L _ N _ _ _ _
_ _ _ E
Letters Used: S, T, G, L
Third word is correct.
Any As?
5 of them.
_ E
S A _
_ A _ _ E _ _ A N _ ’ S
S _ _ _
A _
_ L _ N _ A _ _
_ _ _ E
Letters Used: S, T, G, L, A
“We saw Hammerhand’s ship at Plun-Darr Cove” - a breathless WilyKit giving her scouting report in “ThunderCats Ho! Part 1” ![]()
Indeed.
Thanks, Booshman! Here’s a new one:
[B]_ _ _ _
_ _
Letters used:[/B]
Any A’s?
Four A coming your way!
[B]_ _ _ _
_ _
_ _ _ A _ _
_ _ A _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ A _ A
Letters used: A[/B]