Tricentennial Thundera Half Dollar?
That’s it! :thumbsup
OK, here goes.
_ _ ’ _
How 'bout Ns
Just the one:
_ _ ’ _
_ _ N _
Used: N
The last one of the first word doesn’t give many chances. Any S’s?
Right first time:
_ _ ’ S
_ _ S _
_ _ N S
Used: N, S
Then the first word is one of two. Any E’s?
Yes but not in the first word!
_ _ ’ S
_ _ E
_ _ S _
_ _ N S
_ _ E
_ _ _ E
Used: N, S, E
Then gimme the T’s!
Plenty - some in almost every word:
_ T ’ S
T _ E
_ _ S T
T _ _ _ _
T _ _ T
_ _ N S
T _ E
_ _ _ E
Used: N, S, E, T
“It’s the last trick that wins the race”?
“It’s the last trick that wins the game.”
Game! I knew it and was going to post that! Don’t know what crossed my mind when I typed :mad:![]()
Anyway, BB, you won fair and square.
Not really. Honestly, I only knew the answer because you typed it out. Well, I knew the correct last word to the puzzle, but as you said, you did, too. I feel like you are the rightful winner in this case.
This means I have a decision to make. I’m going to have to say ButterflyBoy, you gave the right answer on here first, so it’s your go.
I agree with Liam, typing lapsus or not ![]()
My mistake came because first I thought of the trial of speed, then remembered it was said in the trial of cunning, but while posting the whole answer, my brain kind of stuck to the speed one. Anywho…
In a way the trial against the Kittens was a race of sorts.
All of them were in some kind of sort.
Here’s a new one. I know, its a big 'un.