Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Yes and yes (obvsies):


T H E
_ _ _ _ E T

Letters used: T, H, E

Any R’s?

Ks?

Oh hang on, I’ve just got it:

Kick the bucket!

1 Like

That’s the one!

I don’t know what you Americans say, but over here, “kick the bucket” is one of our euphemisms for death.

OK, here’s mine:



_ _


Show me the H! (in my best Cuba Gooding Jr. voice) :wink:

I don’t know what film that comes from, but in any event, I can show you more than one:

_ H _


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ H _ _

Used: H

How about S

The Garden of Delights?

1 Like

Same here. It’s funny—the game that Snarf and Lion-O are playing is usually called Kick the Can. But I guess a can wouldn’t have been big enough to knock over Safari Joe in the end, hence the bucket?

1 Like

Zax, you could well be right.

WIlycub, you are definitely right, The Garden Of Delights is indeed the answer, your turn!

1 Like

Thanks, Liam! :slight_smile: Ok, let’s see how long this new puzzle lasts:
[B]





Letters used:[/B]

OK, let’s start with T.

Three Ts, and I mistakenly added a few more blanks to the second word. Sorry about that. Have corrected it now.

[B]T _ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _ _ _
T _ _ _ _ _ _ _



Letters used: T[/B]

Any R’s?

As Captain Cracker would say, “Arrrrrrrrrrr!” :wink:

[B]T R _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _ _ _
T _ _ _ _ _ R _


_ _ _ _ _ R

Letters used: T, R[/B]

S’s?

Any N’s?

No S but some Ns, maybe enough to give away the answer?

[B]T R _ _ _ N T _ N N _ _ _
T _ _ N _ _ R _


_ _ _ _ _ R

Letters used: T, R, S, N[/B]