Any L’s? (If one of us is wrong the other must be right, and we could both be right as well!)
L was my other option ![]()
_ _
_ _ _ ’ _ _
_ _ L L _ _ _
_ _
Letters Used: L, V
Ts?
Hmmm … D’s?
_ _
_ _ _ ’ _ _
_ _ L L _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ D _
_ _ _ _ _ T
_ T
Letters Used: L, V, T, D
R’s! I was trying to think what the two letters after the apostrophe could be, and one of them has to be an R.
_ _
_ _ _ ’ R _
_ _ L L _ _ _
_ _ _ R
_ R _ _ _ D _
_ _ R _ _ T
_ T
Letters Used: L, V, T, D, R
I think I’ve got most of the words. Let’s have the I’s. I think there must be at least three.
I _
_ _ _ ’ R _
_ _ L L I _ _
_ _ _ R
_ R I _ _ D _
_ _ R _ _ T
I T
Letters Used: L, V, T, D, R
If you’re calling your brigade, forget it!
Extremely close but not spot on.
If you’re calling your FRIENDS, forget it!
I’d got “crusade” stuck in my head for the 5th word, and was trying to think of the 3rd. Then I saw the I, but still thought that word was going to rhyme with crusade, so I thought brigade. Oh well, got it in the end!
And of course the quote is Safari Joe to Lion-O.
LiamABC does it again!
OK then:
As?
Just the one:
_ _ A _ _
Used: A
Hmmm … D’s¡
That’s it! How didn’t we think of that before?
About your quote, any N’s?
There are N’s. Not sure if you’re asking for D’s as well at the start, but there aren’t any of those anyway so I’ll let it slide:
_ _ A _ _
_ N _ _ _ _ N
Used: A, N, D
LOL I did ask for the D’s… them made my comment and forgot about it and asked for the N’s. Sorry.
AND (as the used letters suggest) now I’ll ask for the R’s.