Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I think there might be a V in the first word (if that’s the case, then I have that one figured out LOL), so let’s see if I’m right (and if there are any more)

You’re right about the V in the first word, although that is the only one there is:

_ _ ’ V _






Used: V

Given that the firast word is the first -and only- one I’ve figured out, let’s consider it a lucky charm and go on with it. Give me the E’, please.

There’s plenty of E’s:

_ E ’ V E
_ _ _ _ _ E _


_ _ E _ E


_ E _ _ _ E

Used: V, E

There’s at least one W, and given that I’m too tired to even think, I’ll ask for that (or those?)

Ns?

Yes to both:

W E ’ V E
_ _ N _ _ E _
W _ _ _
_ _ E _ E


_ E _ _ _ E

Used: V, E, W, N

Any R’s?

Just one:

W E ’ V E
_ _ N _ _ E _
W _ _ _
_ _ E _ E


_ E _ _ R E

Used: V, E, W, N, R

I’ve got all but the most important words… How about an A?

Getting the most important words would help. I can give you an A. Just the one mind:

W E ’ V E
_ A N _ _ E _
W _ _ _
_ _ E _ E


_ E _ _ R E

Used: V, E, W, N, R, A

Any T vicar? :wink:

And I’ll ask for Ds. There’s at least one…

Yes and yes. Probably enough to give you some more words:

W E ’ V E
T A N _ _ E D
W _ T _
T _ E _ E


_ E _ _ R E

Used: V, E, W, N, R, A, T, D

I think I have it but I’ll ask for a G to be sure.

I suspect you’re right. There are a couple of G’s:

W E ’ V E
T A N G _ E D
W _ T _
T _ E _ E
G _ _ _
_ E _ _ R E

Used: V, E, W, N, R, A, T, D, G

We’ve tangled with these guys before.

1 Like

Correct! Panthro explaining to Bengali and Pumyra about the Brute Men in Mumm-Ra Lives! Your turn Booshman!

Oh jolly good, I thought it was guys, but I wanted to be sure. Here’s a new one:

_ _
_ _ _ ’ _ _





_ _

Again, any V’s? (Probably in the 2nd word?)