The dynamic duo strikes again! :biggrin May be time to hazard a guess?
[B]I
_ I L L
S _ R _ A _
_ _ A R
A N _
S _ S _ I _ I O N
_ _ _ R _ _ _ R
I
_ O
Letters used: N, I, L, A, R, O, S[/B]
The dynamic duo strikes again! :biggrin May be time to hazard a guess?
[B]I
_ I L L
S _ R _ A _
_ _ A R
A N _
S _ S _ I _ I O N
_ _ _ R _ _ _ R
I
_ O
Letters used: N, I, L, A, R, O, S[/B]
I will spread fear and suspicion wherever I go.
The correct answer! And one which no doubt will greatly anger both Liam and Tygra_Rules. ![]()
Suspicion was the one word I couldn’t think of.
♫ Suspicion torments my heart
Suspicion keeps us apart
Suspicion why torture me? ♫
Sorry, I couldn’t help channeling Elvis for a moment. :biggrin
_ _ _ ’ _
_ _ ’ _
_
Where’s the quote from? “Mongor”?
Any T’s?
“Spitting Image”, right after the clone Panthro/Hammerhand comes to life, he says to Mumm-Ra, “I will obey you evil Mumm-Ra. I will spread fear and suspicion wherever I go”. ![]()
I must admit I thought it was Mongor as well! It was only when I saw the answer said “fear and suspicion” that I thought, “that’s not Mongor, what is it? Oh, hang on, the duplicate Panthro in Spitting Image!”
Any S’s?
_ _ T ’ S
_ _ S T
S _ _
_ T ’ S
_
_ _ _ _ T
_ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _
Letters Used: S, T
Is?
I must say I didn’t think it was Mongor, but the “fear” thing led me to him, although I didn’t recall him saying that LOL.
Back to the game, I wonder if there are any C’s?
Any E’s?
_ _ T ’ S
_ _ S T
S _ _
I T ’ S
_
_ _ I _ T
_ _ E _ _ T I _ _
Letters Used: S, T, I, C, E
Then there’s at least one A, probably more.
_ _ T ’ S
_ _ S T
S A _
I T ’ S
A
_ _ I _ T
_ _ E _ A T I _ _
Letters Used: S, T, I, C, E, A
Let’s just say it’s a joint operation?
That’s the one. It’s Tygra’s line to Willa when he and Nayda free here in “Out of Sight”.
Right.
I wrote down the one I came up with and forgot, so I can now use that one here:
_ _ ’ _ _