Nope!
It’s not really a doll at all?
That’s it! From “Leah”.
Phew! I had this horrible feeling I was groping around in the dark and someone was just going to waltz in and get the right answer while I was asleep!
OK, here’s one:
_ _
_
There’s a 50-50 there, son any A’s?
Just the one you’re thinking of:
_ _
A
Used: A
I’m just gonna take a wild guess and say “Sword in a Hole”?
That’s gotta be it.
That is indeed it. Actually I originally put down a completely different set of blanks, but then forgot what it was, so came up with something else, namely that. I have since remembered what the original idea was and will use that on my next turn.
And speaking of turns, Wilycub, you’re up!
Okey dokey, let’s see what the new puzzle looks like.
[B]_
_
_ _
Letters used:[/B]
Let’s start with I then. As there’s two single letter words, that means a 75% chance of there being at least one.
The “Is of Thundera”!! ![]()
[B]I
_ I _ _
_ _ _ _ I _ I _ _
I
_ _
Letters used: I[/B]
That gives me an idea for some of the words. Any N’s?
Any L’s?
Yes to both
[B]I
_ I L L
_ N _
_ _ _ _ I _ I _ N
I
_ _
Letters used: N, I, L[/B]
Any R’s?
I’ll ask for A’s.
Again yes to both.
[B]I
_ I L L
_ _ R _ A _
_ _ A R
A N _
_ _ _ _ I _ I _ N
_ _ _ R _ _ _ R
I
_ _
Letters used: N, I, L, A, R[/B]
I know all the words except the 6th. OK, let’s have the S’s then.
I’ll ask for the O’s.