Game: ThunderCat Hangman

The letters used spell “SAME” lol
Anyway, any H’s?

Any N’s?

Yes to both

[B]S _ _ _
N A M E


S _ _ H
A
_ _ _ _ H


Letters used: S, H, A, M, E, N[/B]

OK, let’s have the C’s then.

Soft name for such a tough girl!

1 Like

And Zax swoops in for the kill! :slight_smile: Your turn sir.

Swooooop!

Here’s a new puzzle:

_ _ ’ _



_


_ _


I’ll start the ball rolling with S.

Just one S:

_ _ ’ S



_


_ _


OK, well, the S is at least where I expected. There’s only two possible choices for the first word, so I’ll know after this. Any T’s?

Three Ts:

_ T ’ S
_ _ T


_


_ T


Letters used: S, T

I guess there’s at least one I. Any more?

Nope. Just one:

I T ’ S
_ _ T


_


_ T


Letters used: S, I, T

There’s probably at least one N.

One N, yes:

I T ’ S
N _ T


_


_ T


Letters used: T, I, N, S

I’ve got all the words but the 5th one. I’m a blank on that, I’m sure someone else will beat me to it. OK, let’s have the A’s, there’s four at least, maybe five.

Just four! No help on that fifth word. [emoji6]

I T ’ S
N _ T
_ _ A _ _ _
A


A T
A _ _

Letters used: S, A, I, N, T

OK, let’s have the L’s. Again, definitely at least four by my count!

Make that six!

I T ’ S
N _ T
_ _ A L L _
A
_ _ L L
A T
A L L

Letters used: S, A, I, N, T, L

It’s not really a well at all?