Game: ThunderCat Hangman


_ _ ’ _


_



_ _


Letters Used: D

That was a 50-50, so any S’s?


_ _ ’ S


_
S _ _ _ _


_ _


Letters Used: D, S

Moving along the same row of keys, any A’s?

_ A _ A
_ _ ’ S


A
S _ _ A _
_ A _ _
_ _


Letters Used: D, S, A

Any T’s?

_ A _ A
_ T ’ S


A
S T _ A _
_ A T _
_ _


Letters Used: D, S, A, T

I can figure out the first two words, but that’s not much to go by. So I’ll request an I please.

_ A _ A
I T ’ S
_ I _ _
A
S T _ A _
_ A T _
I _


Letters Used: D, S, A, T, I

“Haha it’s like a steam bath in here” - Funny that when Lion-O says that after defeating the Rock Giant he is actually outside and not “in” anything. :slight_smile:

Good shown sir, well done.

Thank you Booshman. :slight_smile: Here’s a new one:
[B]





_



Letters used:[/B]

Any A’s?

Two As

[B]_ _ _ _
_ A _ _



A



Letters used: A[/B]

Any S’s?

A couple

[B]S _ _ _
_ A _ _


S _ _ _
A



Letters used: A, S[/B]

Let’s go for the E’s, as I think there might be at least 2 of them.

Just one actually

[B]S _ _ _
_ A _ E


S _ _ _
A



Letters used: A, S, E[/B]

OH, then I was totally wrong in what I was thinking LOL

M’s?

Just one

[B]S _ _ _
_ A M E


S _ _ _
A



Letters used: S, A, M, E[/B]