OK, any T’s?
Plenty of T for everyone!
[B]I
_ I L L
_ _ _ E
T _ _ T
T _ _ N _ E _ _ _ T
Letters used: I, N, T, E, L[/B]
OK, I think we can all guess the last two words as well now. There’s at least two A’s, maybe more?
I see your two A’s and I raise you four!
[B]I
_ I L L
_ A _ E
_ A _
T _ A T
T _ _ N _ E _ _ A T
Letters used: I, N, T, E, L, A[/B]
Got all of it but the 5th and 6th words. I’m sure there’s at least one in the 4th word, but there might be more, so any O’s?
Any H’s? There must be at least two.
Some of both
[B]I
_ I L L
_ A _ E
_ O _
_ A _
_ O _
T H A T
T H _ N _ E _ _ A T
Letters used: I, N, T, E, L, A, O, H[/B]
I will make you pay for that, Thundercat!
That’s it! A rather enraged enflamer spewing out a very real threat!
Your turn my good sir.
All right:
Any A’s?
Two:
A _ _ _ A _ _ _
Used: A
Any Ns?
Two:
_ N _ _ _ _
A _ _ _ A N _ _
Used: A, N
Any Hs?
Again, two!
_ H _
_ N H _ _ _
A _ _ _ A N _ _
Used: A, N, H
The Unholy Alliance.
Correct! Source of many easy-to-use-here quotes! Your turn Booshman!
Cheers mate, looks like I checked i at just the right time.
_ _ ’ _
_
_ _
Here we go again. Any D’s?