Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Looks like Baron Carnor. Or perhaps Baron Karnor? Either way…
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/9a50160311a8e6c86c182fec73dd8bb3.jpg

Either way I think you’re right Zax!

You are “dead” right! :wink: Your turn, sir!

Okay, new one:



_ _


_ _ _ _ !

Any T’s in this?

Any S’s?

Yes and yes:

T _ _ T


_ S


_ _ _ _ !

Letters used: T, S

Gotta be some A’s in there. :slight_smile:

Yep! Three of 'em:

T _ A T
_ A _ _
_ S


A _ _ _ !

Letters used: T, S, A

I think we can all work out the first and third words. I have a guess at the second word I’ll ask for E’s.

Yes! Two Es:

T _ A T
_ A _ E
_ S
_ _ _ E
A _ _ _ !

Letters used: S, A, T, E

“That lake is pure acid!”

2 Likes

Yes! Ultrasolvic acid, to be precise. [emoji6]

You’re up, Wilycub!

Thanks, Zax! Here’s a new one:

[B]_








Letters used:[/B]

Let’s start with I’s. It’s a 50-50 on the first word!

You picked the right 50! :wink:

[B]I
_ I _ _







Letters used: I[/B]

I have an idea of the second word too as a result, so let’s have the L’s!

And I’ll ask for Es.

And I’ll ask for the Ns.

Some of all three letters!

[B]I
_ I L L
_ _ _ E





_ _ _ N _ E _ _ _ _

Letters used: I, L, E, N[/B]