Game: ThunderCat Hangman

No R’s

_ _ A _ _


_ N _ _ _ _ N

Used: A, N, D, R

Ts?

Manna and banana?

eh sorry. any Es?

Haha. Yes to both letters:

_ _ A _ _
T _ E
_ N _ _ _ E N

Used: A, N, D, R, T, E

There’s at least one H, right?

And another one besides:

_ _ A _ H
T H E
_ N _ _ _ E N

Used: A, N, D, R, T, E, H

U’s?

Nope

_ _ A _ H
T H E
_ N _ _ _ E N

Used: A, N, D, R, T, E, H, U

S’s?

Now you’re getting there! Should be enough to guess the whole thing!

S _ A S H
T H E
S N _ _ _ E N

Used: A, N, D, R, T, E, H, U, S

Smash the snowmen?

2 Likes

You got it, Mumm-Ra_n-Rana! Your turn!

That was Monkian in “Return to Thundera” - Part 4, right?

I don’t know about that - it may be that too, but I was quoting from the episode “Snarf Takes Up The Challenge”, and I think it’s Vultureman.

I actually got it right!? Wow.

1 Like

Ok I finally got one

_ _





T’s?

_ _


T _ _ _


T _ _ _

letters used T

Any A’s?

Any H’s?