Game: ThunderCat Hangman

S’s?

Yes!

S N O _ _ _ O _
A N D
_ _ _ _ _ T

Used: T, N, A, D, R, S

Snowmeow and Juliet?

1 Like

Yes, a Thundercats slant on one of the Bard’s most famous plays. You see how the wordplay works here now? Anyway, Tygra_Rules, it’s your turn!

Woohoo! Ok, an easy one to start with.


_ _



Letters used:

I think we can all make a guess at the middle two words, so let’s start with E.

Three E’s! (As I said, it’s very easy, mostly because my knowledge of English titles for songs, books, movies etc, and hwords that look/sound alike is limited, so I couldn’t think of anything harder)

E _ E
_ _
_ _ E


Letters used: E

Well, the first word is one of two things. Let’s say Y, get that mystery cleared up.

I’ll give you two Y’s, and maybe with that the whole lot LOL

E Y E
_ _
_ _ E
_ Y _ _ _

Letters used: E, Y

Eye Of The Tygra!

That’s it! In my firts -and probably only LOL- chance at this, I wanted to make homage to my favorite TC!

You’re up, Liam!

OK then:





A’s?

Plenty:

_ _ _ _ _ A _ A



_ A _ _ _ _

Used: A

Ok, any N’s?

Nope!

_ _ _ _ _ A _ A



_ A _ _ _ _

Used: A, N

Mmmm… R’s?

Plenty. Enough to start putting some ideas in your head:

_ _ _ _ _ A R A
_ R _ _ _


R A _ _ _ R

Used: A, N, R

T’s?

Oh yes, including the one you’re thinking of:

_ _ _ _ T A R A
_ R _ _ T
T _ _ _
R A _ _ _ R

Used: A, N, R, T