N _ _
T _ _ N _ _ R - _ R _ T _
_ _ _’ _ _
_ _
Letters Used: N, T, R
N _ _
T _ _ N _ _ R - _ R _ T _
_ _ _’ _ _
_ _
Letters Used: N, T, R
Now Thunder-brats, you’ll obey me!
I got it just from the N’s!
Well done again mate, that’s good going indeed. Smart arse, haha. Had I not posed the puzzle I doubt I could have gotten it.
OK, here’s something even more different than usual. This is a Thundercats variation on a pre-existing title. I should explain. You know how twitter has hashtags of themed film or book or song titles, a concept that they got from the radio panel show “I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue”.
For example, “butcher’s songbook” would have titles like “Veal Meat Again” or “New Pork, New Pork” (as in “We’ll Meet Again” and “New York, New York”, just in case anyone needs an explanation).
Here’s a Thundercats themed take on a famous title:
:eek: Too hard for me, sorry. I pass :thumbsdown
Oh come on, it’ll be obvious when you see the answer.
How about a T?
Just the one:
_ _ _ _ _ T
Used: T
Any Ns?
A couple.
_ N _ _ _ _ _ _
_ N _
_ _ _ _ _ T
Used: T, N
Maybe obvious for an English native, familiar to English songs and slang LOL
Trust me. It’s a Thundercats take on the title of a very famous work.
I’ll ask for an A.
Just the one:
_ N _ _ _ _ _ _
A N _
_ _ _ _ _ T
Used: T, N, A
OK… let’s see. D’s?
Just the one:
_ N _ _ _ _ _ _
A N D
_ _ _ _ _ T
Used: T, N, A, D
Any R’s?
Nope:
_ N _ _ _ _ _ _
A N D
_ _ _ _ _ T
Used: T, N, A, D, R
O’s?
Yes!
_ N O _ _ _ O _
A N D
_ _ _ _ _ T
Used: T, N, A, D, R