Game: ThunderCat Hangman

And now for the T’s…

Plenty of Ts!

[B]T _ E


_ _ _ _ T
T _ E E T _ _
_ _ _ _ E _

Letters used: E, T[/B]

Any I’s?

As?

I think the 4th word has already been given away. Any N’s?

Yes to all three letters! I think it might be guessable now. :slight_smile:

[B]T _ E


_ I A N T
T _ E E T _ _
_ _ I _ E _

Letters used: E, T, I, A, N[/B]

The Rock Giant Treetop Spider.

“And Booshman swoops in to win the game!” :thumbsup (I always wanted to be a sports commentator!) :biggrin

Your turn, sir!

Well done - I was thinking “. . . treetop maiden”.

1 Like

A giant treetop maiden would make an interesting character. Though she’d probably break every branch that she tries to swing from! :slight_smile:

Hell, if they could do King Kong with a giant Monkian climbing climbing on top of Cats’ Lair, they could do Attack Of The Fifty Foot Woman with Willa or Nayda . . .

1 Like

Hmmm… I was thinking of just two episodes as you said :frowning:

1 Like

Here’s a new one, regular style.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _’ _ _


_ _

Agreed! In fact, it would have made for a better episode if Willa or Nayda was “accidentally” transformed into a giant instead of Snarf. Seeing the giant warrior maiden struggle to fit into her treetop kingdom, inadvertently causing damage to her beloved forest, and being forced to leave until her condition is rectified.

Sorry buddy. When I said a two combo I meant two things. They could be either characters, places, vehicles or episodes jumbled up.

As for the quiz, may I have some T’s please?

1 Like

Even I have only just figured out that the treetop spider was Bushy!

Ok, I get it. I think I got it wrong then.

Any N’s?

N _ _
_ _ _ N _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _’ _ _


_ _

Letters Used: N

Any Ts?

Sorry I missed your first request for T’s

N _ _
T _ _ N _ _ _ - _ _ _ T _
_ _ _’ _ _


_ _

Letters Used: N, T

No worries, mate. :slight_smile: Can I have the R’s please?