Like the three wise monkeys, C no evil.
R _ T _ R _
O F
T _ _
_ R _ _ _ _ R
T O
T _ _ _ _ _ R A
Used: T, F, O, A, R, C
Like the three wise monkeys, C no evil.
R _ T _ R _
O F
T _ _
_ R _ _ _ _ R
T O
T _ _ _ _ _ R A
Used: T, F, O, A, R, C
Return of the Driller to Thundera?
That’s it! Two episode titles linked by a common first word. Your turn Tygra_Rules!
Yayyy!!! It just came to me!
Can I mix 3 episodes? Here it goes.
_ _
Letters used:
… I’m not even going to try.
Oh, don’t give up! It’s all about spotting the connection.
I’ll start the ball rolling with O’s.
C’mon! I never win! If I could get the answer the alst time, you might get it this time!
About the O’s, there’s only one, porobably where you expected it to be, belonging to the word you expect there to be LOL.
O _
Letters used: O
OK, any T’s?
Some T’s, yes.
T _ _
O _
T _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ T _
T _ _
Letters used: O, T
Including all the ones I was expecting! I think I know all but two of the words.
OK, let’s have the E’s. If I’m right there should be at least four.
I’ll give you yor four and one more. I think you might figure it out by now.
T _ E
_ _ _ _ E _
O _
T _ _ _ _
_ E _ E _ T _
T _ E
Letters used: O,T, E
I have no idea… As?
Plenty of A’s!
T _ E
_ A _ _ E _
O _
T _ A _ _
_ E _ E A T _
T _ E
_ A _ _ _
Letters used: O,T, E, A
derp… O.O
Hs?
I’m gonna take a wild guess here - “The Garden of Traps Beneath the Sands” ?
I think you’ve got it Wilycub! I’d got it all apart from “garden” and “traps” but the T in traps had given me that word when I logged in . . . in any event, well-played. Assuming your right. Is he right, Tygra_Rules?
Spot on, Wily! What a suggestive place, isn’t it? LOL
You’re up, my firend!
It’s a place I wouldn’t be too keen on visiting! :biggrin That was a really tricky one.
OK, here’s a bit simpler. Just a twosome combo :):
[B]_ _ _
Letters used:[/B]
Let’s start with the usual suspects: any E’s?
Some Es
[B]_ _ E
_ _ E E _ _ _
_ _ _ _ E _
Letters used: E[/B]