Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Actually, I wasn’t thinking of any T as I have absolutely no ideaof what it is LOL.

Time for another vowel. Any E’s?

Oh yes, three including the two you’re thinking of:

_ _ E E T A R A
_ R _ _ T
T _ _ _
R A _ _ E R

Used: A, N, R, T, E

“Cheetara Croft Tomb Raider” ?

1 Like

That’s it!

And doubtless would have been a faster movie!

After all the hard work Tygra_Rules put into this, it seems a little unfair, but it wouldn’t be the first time this has happened in the game’s history. Your turn, Wilycub!

1 Like

Thanks, Liam! That would definitely have been a faster movie. She’d probably have everything discovered and figured out in the first 15 minutes! :wink:

My apologies to Tygra_Rules. It is indeed unfair that he did all the hard work and I got it right. Honestly I was just hazarding a wild guess and it turned out correct. :slight_smile:

I get the feeling that our current “variation” puzzles might be alienating some folks (very few people seems to be playing since the past couple of questions). So I’m going to return to the old format and post an episode quote:

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _




_ _



Letters used: [/B]

1 Like

What can I say? I guess “Pundercats” doesn’t appeal to everyone.

OK, let’s start by asking for T. It’s the right time of day for it after all :wink:

1 Like

No worries Liam and Wily! Even with all those letters, I didn’t figure it out LOL

Glad to be back to the old format though. Any N’s?

I hope you’re thirsty Liam, coz there’s a lot of T!!! :slight_smile: Sorry no N’s Tygra_Rules. :frowning:

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ T
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _


T _
T _ _
_ _ T

Letters used: T, N[/B]

H’s?

Two Hs, one where you probably expected. :slight_smile:

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ H _ T
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _


T _
T H _
_ _ T

Letters used: T, N, H[/B]

OK, let’s have all the E’s.

There’s at least one W, right?

Some Es and a W

[B]_ E _ E _ _ E _
W H _ T
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _


T _
T H E
_ _ T

Letters used: T, N, H, E, W[/B]

How about A’s?

Like the battery, double A!

[B]_ E _ E _ _ E _
W H A T
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _


T _
T H E
_ A T

Letters used: T, N, H, E, W, A[/B]

“Remember what curiosity did to the cat”; form “Mandora: The Evil Chaser”

Correct! Snarf’s unheeded warning to Lion-O. Your turn sir! :slight_smile:

Just spotted it, but too late!

The story of my life when it comes to this game LOL

I’ll bring a new one tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. Here is the new one:

_ _ _ ’







Letters used: