Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I have all but one of the words. Any L?

Ms?

What about N’s?

Almost there:

_ _ E N
_ N
_ O U _ T
_ _ _ _ _ E N
O U T
O F
S _ _ _ T

Letters used: N, E, S, T, F, O, R, M, U, L, A

When in doubt, chicken out of sight!

1 Like

who said that?

It’s a composite, he said.

“When in doubt, chicken out” is a quote, by one or other of the show’s resident Snarfs I think, and “Out Of Sight” is an episode title. So he’s put them together to get “when in doubt, chicken out of sight”.

Imagine composite song titles, like Elvis & The Eagles collaborating on “Heartbreak Hotel California”. This is how this particular hangman puzzle is working.

That’s it!

It’s actually Kit in “Exodus”, and I’m realizing now that it might be limited to the extended version…? [emoji53]

Anyway, you’re up, Liam!

If it’s “Exodus” then it must be the extended version - when they’re going into the suspension capsules I’m guessing.

OK. I’m going to do something different too. I’m going to take something with a name in it and change the name.




_ _


Looking forward to puzzling over this one. Any Es?

Bs?

Plenty of E’s, but no B’s

_ _ E
_ E _ _ _ _ _ _ E _
_ _ E _
_ _


Used: E, B

Let’s go for Ts.

Yes:

T _ E
_ E _ _ _ _ _ _ E _
_ _ E _
_ T


Used: E, B, T

I too think it must be the extended version (one which I’ve not seen) because I too can’t recall WilyKat saying that in the regular version. I had all the words figured out except “chicken”! :frowning: But well done, Liam! :thumbsup

Can you please give an example as to what you mean exactly? I’m a little confused. Are you going to take an everyday phrase and put a ThunderCat name in it or vice versa?

Also I’ll ask for an S. :slight_smile:

I’m wondering the same thing, actually. [emoji15]

Any Ns?

It’s something from Thundercats, which includes a name, I’m just using a different name still from the show. The show itself had an example of sorts, with “Snarf-Ra the Ever Living”.

T _ E
_ E _ _ _ _ S _ E _
_ _ E S
_ T
_ _ _ _ N

Used: E, B, T, S, N

“The Demolisher does it again” ?

1 Like

Spot on! I figured he was a good choice to repossess Safari Joe’s catchphrase, being a similar sort of character. Now you see how it worked. Your turn Wilycub!

1 Like

Thanks, Liam! I always felt that the Demolisher was a poor rip-off of Safari Joe. :wink:

For my next question, I’m going to try my hand at the “before and after” two phrases combined like Zax:

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _ _


_ _



Letters used:[/B]