Game: ThunderCat Hangman

OK, let’s start with T.

Two Ts

[B]_ _ _ _ T _ _


_ _
_ _ _ _ T


Letters used: T[/B]

It’s more difficult… Any H’s?

Any O’s?

One of each

[B]_ _ _ _ T _ _


O _
_ _ _ H T


Letters used: T, H, O[/B]

Crystal Queen Of Eight Legs!

Bingo!!! Well done, Liam! …and with so few letters! :slight_smile:

Well the penultimate word ended in HT so it was almost certainly GHT, and the O starting a 2-letter word was limiting. My first thought involved “pieces of eight” (my favourite Styx song!), but that didn’t quite fit, then I just spotted Queen Of Eight Legs, and Crystal just fell into place.

OK, here’s another kind of double.






T

Plenty of T - hope you’re thirsty!

T _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ T _
T _ _ _


T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ T T _ _ _

Used: T

N’s?

As?

Yes to both. Might give you enough of a clue to some of it:

T _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ T _
T _ _ _
A N _
T _ _ N _ _ _ _ _ T T _ N _

Used: T, N, A

Nope no idea.

Cs?

Trouble with Time and ThunderKittens?

2 Likes

Yep, linking two episode titles with a common thread! Well done Zax, your turn!

Okay, another before and after:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ - _ _ _

I’m enjoying this! [emoji4]

OK, any N’s?

i give up. I cannot even get normal ones.

1 Like

NOOOO!!! I figured it out and was really excited about it when realized Zax did it first! Anyway, I’m getting better I guess…