Game: ThunderCat Hangman

As?

Yes on both counts

T _ _


_ A T

Used: T, A

C?

The Energy Bat?

:cry WHY?!

Hey, I could be wrong.

You’re not wrong, Zax! The Energy Bat is exactly what I put up for youse to guess. Your turn!

Okay, I’m going to have a little fun. This one’s a “Before and After”, meaning that it’s actually two phrases joined by a common word (like “Artichoke Heart of Darkness”):


_ _




_ _


A

O’s? LOL

Plenty of Os, but not an A in sight.


_ _
_ O _ _ _


O _ _
O _


Letters used: O, A

Rs?

That’s a cool idea to spice up the game, Zax! I’ll ask for S.

Any T’s?

One S, three Ts, no Rs:


_ _
_ O _ _ T


O _ T
O _
S _ _ _ T

Letters used: R, O, A, S, T

Given your example, any F’s?

Yep! One F:


_ _
_ O _ _ T


O _ T
O F
S _ _ _ T

Letters used: F, R, O, S, T, A

Any E’s?.

Two Es.

_ _ E _
_ _
_ O _ _ T
_ _ _ _ _ E _
O _ T
O F
S _ _ _ T

Letters used: F, R, O, S, T, A, E

I guess there’s a U, but might be more, so bring it/them on please!