Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s “fuzzy lubber” (the subtitles suggest so, anyway, if you believe them), but it definitely sounds ambiguous.

1 Like

I think that might be the correct (and family-friendly) line. But you’d be surprised at how many people made the same mistake as me! :wink:

On to the next puzzle!

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _ _
_




Letters used: [/B]

1 Like

All right, let’s start at the beginning, any A’s?

Just like my primary school report card, two A’s! :slight_smile:

[B]_ _ _ _ A _ _
_
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A _ _ _



Letters used: A[/B]

Must be at least one I then.

Two actually!

[B]_ _ _ _ A _ _
I
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I _ A _ _ _



Letters used: A, I[/B]

Any N’s?

Just one

[B]_ _ _ _ A _ _
I
_ N _ _ _ _ _ _ I _ A _ _ _



Letters used: A, I, N[/B]

OK, this is getting tricky. Any T’s?

Only two T’s, and the mystery continues! :slight_smile:

[B]_ _ _ _ A _ _
I
_ N _ _ _ _ _ T I _ A T _ _



Letters used: A, I, N ,T[/B]

Any E’s then?

Cs?

Perhaps I underestimated you, cub!

That’s from Demolisher, right? Or was it Safari Joe?

That’s it! Well done, Liam. :thumbsup

It’s from “Mongor”, one of my fav episodes! :slight_smile:

You guys. I just cannot keep up. I won’t give up though. I will get it again! bwahahahaa!

2 Likes

Spoken like a true Mumm-Ra fan!! :thumbsup

1 Like

That was my first option LOL

OK, here’s my new one:




Since I don’t drink coffee, I’ll ask for some T. :slight_smile:

1 Like