Neither was I, as I was expecting a more action packed fight between Panthro and Slithe! :biggrin But I am impressed with your answer, which is 100% correct! :thumbsup Your turn, sir.
You make a good point, it was a bit lack luster. Good long rendition of Pathro’s theme played though.
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ !
Any O’s?
I remember that line! In fact, I think writers threw it with the idea of kids identifying exactly what type of cat Panthro was supposed to be (although “panther” is not a cat, but it has been already discussed more than once ;)). It might be easier in English, as Panthro and Panther sound alike, but in Spanish, the character was named Pantro, while the animal is named pantera; still pretty alike, but it doesn’t slip out of the tongue for young kids.
Back to the game, any S’s?
It’s not an isolated incident. Safari Joe refers to Tygra as Cheetara’s “tiger friend”, and Mumm-Ra wants a tuft of hair from a cheetah in The Doom-Gaze and Slithe gets a lock from Cheetara’s mane. Plus, let’s not forget Maftet saying Lion-O would have made a good god, “a lion god” in The Trial Of Evil.
Xs?
why Xs? because the poor X doesn’t get enough love. lol
speaking of animals. they NEVER do say what kind of cats the twins are supposed to be.
You realised you’ve just opened the floodgate for all sorts of jokes around the letter X . . .
I think the kittens were based on the wild cat, thus their names Wilykat and Wilykit.
I’d ask for an Ñ then LOL
_ O _ _
_ _
_ _ S S _
_ O _ _ _ !
Used: O, S, X, N
Any M’s?
_ O M _
_ _
_ _ S S _
_ O _ _ _ !
Used: O, S, X, N, M
Any T’s?
Not this time mate.
As?
_ O M _
_ A _ _
_ _
_ _ S S _
_ O _ _ _ !
Used: O, S, X, N, M, A
“Come back here ye pussy lover” … ahem. :whistle
I believe it was Capn. Cracker’s line to Snarfer in “Exile Isle”. And it is not part of the infamous “outtakes”! ![]()
WTF?!
Correctimundo.
Indeed.
How did that get past Dr. Kuisis??!?!?!?
I cant remember the line myself - did he definitely say “lover” and not “lubber”? That might have slipped by undetected . . .