Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Boil 'em in oil.

Squawk! That is correct! That is correct! Squawk! :biggrin
upload2016-8-2815-23-39.jpeg
Well done, Booshman! You’re turn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate that damn bird!


_ _ _ _ _ ’ _




Ha!

How about an S?


_ _ S _ _ ’ _



_ _ _ _ S _ _ _

Used: S

Any T’s?


_ _ S T _ ’ T


T _ _
T _ _ _ S _ _ _

Used: S, T

N’s?

“You mustn’t open the talisman” - Jaga’s unheeded warning to Mumm-Ra

Spot on mate.

Thank you, Booshman. :slight_smile: Here’s a new one:
[B]
_
_ _




Letters used:[/B]

I

and I know the first three words but none afterward. ffffffffffffuu

Two I’s

[B]I
_ _


I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Letters used: I[/B]

A’s?

Two A’s

[B]I
A _


I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ A _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: I, A[/B]

OK, any N’s?

Two N’s

[B]I
A _
N _ _
I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ A N _ _ _ _

Letters used: I, A, N[/B]

OK then, there must be at least one T.

No missing letter in the 4th word? I think I have it but doesn’t fit.

In the meanwhile, any R’s?

I am not impressed panther!

2 Likes