Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Yes yes:

T _ _ _
_ T ’ S
_
S T _ _ _ _


Letters used: S, T

Mmm… any E’s?

Two of them:

T _ E _
_ T ’ S
_
S T _ _ _ _
_ _ _ E

Letters used: S, E, T

Is?

Two of them, too;

T _ E _
I T ’ S
_
S T _ _ I _
_ _ _ E

Golden letters of: S, E, T, I

1 Like

ARGH!! Did you HAVE to mention that?! XD

How about some As?

Ha! Yes, one A:

T _ E _
I T ’ S
A
S T _ _ I _
_ _ _ E

Letters used: S, I, E, S, T, A

Bs?

“Then it’s a stupid code!”

2 Likes

Yep! Lion-O being a whiny baby in “Trial of Strength”. [emoji6]

Your turn, Wilycub!

1 Like

Let’s see if this short one offers some decent challenge!
[B]


’ _ _
_ _


Letters used:[/B]

How about an E?

Just one

[B]_ _ _ _
’ E _
_ _


Letters used: E[/B]

Ts?

M’s?

I know the middle two words, but not the first and last ones. Oh well, there’s a P in it I’m sure.

No T and no P, but one M

[B]_ _ _ _
’ E M
_ _


Letters used: T, E, M, P[/B]

whoa. As?

No A’s either! Looks like I’ve come up with a toughie! (Twirls moustache) Heheheheheheh! :sneaky

Any N’s?