Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Yes:

_ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _


_ A _
_ A _ _
T _ _ _
_ _
_ A _ T _ _ _

Used: T, A

I built this a few weeks ago (while procrastinating more important work). It’s up-to-date:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJZ3S_LVDgjoOvtQUUTTqD2sRAx_y5CwwRH_79VAJ4s

I’ll try to update it every week or two.

1 Like

Also, any Hs?

Nice Zax! I’ve won more times than I thought!

Although, as I said, I previously posted that Tygra quote from “Pumm-Ra”, and it doesn’t appear in your recount, so I looked for it with the Search too, and it didn’t show up. Might have got deleted in some of the site crashes. Weird.

Also, any R’s?

No to both!

_ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _


_ A _
_ A _ _
T _ _ _
_ _
_ A _ T _ _ _

Used: T, A, H, R

Hmmm, so Panthro’s not involved. Any Es?

“Sometimes you can save time by waiting” - Jaga’s advice to a frantic Lion-O

2 Likes

Well done with that one! I had nothing.

Neither did I.

Thanks guys! I’ll wait for Liam to confirm the answer before I post a new question. :slight_smile:

BTW, great idea to create that spreadsheet, Zax! Thanks for taking the time to make it. :thumbsup

You got it!

As for the spreadsheet, perhaps I should upload my spreadsheet of continuity notes somewhere. Any recommendations?

1 Like

That’s a great idea! It will be easier for people to discuss the order and the points on the forums if there is a separate place to view the current continuity order and the reasons for it. Instead of having to backtrack through many pages of posts.

If you have a Google account, you can upload it to Google Docs like Zax did.

Thanks, Liam! Ok guys and gals, sink your teeth into this one:

[B]_ _ ’ _ _





Letters used:[/B]

I did have a youtube account, but it got shut down for technical reasons (specifically because Google are technically pricks). That was on my other email address mind you. I guess I could create a new one with the address I use for this.

OK, any E’s?

Plenty!

[B]_ E ’ _ _


_ _ E


_ E _ _ _ _ _ E _ E

Letters used: E[/B]

We’ll smash the Giant Technopede!

And indeed they did. [emoji48]

2 Likes

Now that was fast!

Spot on! I had a feeling that once someone asked for “E”, it might become solvable. Unfortunately that’s the first letter that was asked! :slight_smile: But still, not by any means easy to guess with just one letter revealed! Well done, Zax! :thumbsup Give us a new one.

Your wish is my command:


_ _ ’ _
_



Given the second word, I’ll take my chances. Any S’s?

Ts?