Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Wow Zax! Bravo! How did you figure it out with just the Es?

I posted that same quote way time ago…

Son of a gun! :00 That was some incredible work there, Zax! Well done! :thumbsup

Don’t worry about it,boosh. I wasn’t mad. I just wanted to use that quote.

I’ll get one again eventually. XD

It was mostly serendipitous. I first got EVERY, and then figured the first word was probably I. And then I think something about the line breaks just evoked the rhythm of Tygra’s line reading. Er… Peter Newman’s line reading.

New puzzle coming soon!

I hadn’t even taken in the first turn of that puzzle, let alone any of its nooks or crannies! I’ve just got in from my weekly 15-mile walk, and am completely knackered. Right now I feel like I’d lose a battle of wits with a stuffed iguana . . .

Okay, as promised…





_ _


http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160824/3ba38aeca093491f932d587523c5e7b6.jpg

2 Likes

Any T’s?

Us?

Two Ts, but no Us:

_ _ T
T _ _



_ _


Letters used: T, U

N’s?

Two Ns:

N _ T
T _ _



_ N


Letters used: N, U, T

O’s?

What about I’s?

One I and three Os.

N O T
T O O



I N


Letters used: I, N, T, U, I, T, I, O, N

Not too bad, all in all.

The Unholy Alliance strikes again!

1 Like

Indeed, it does. I couldn’t help myself. You’re up, Liam!

Here we go then. Not sure if this one has been done before. Oh well . . .






_ _


Ts?

Yes:

_ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _




T _ _ _
_ _
_ _ _ T _ _ _

Used: T

As?