Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Hmmm… S’s?

WTF?! Any E’s then?

One E, but not an S in sight.



_ _
_ _ _ E _ ?!

Letters used: N, E, T, S

Any H’s

O’s?

Ms?

No Hs, but three Os and two Ms. I think a guess is imminent.

_ O _
M O _ _
M _
_ O _ E _ ?!

Letters used: S, M, O, O, T, H, E, N

As?

Nope, no As.

Ps?

One P!

_ O _
M O _ _
M _
P O _ E _ ?!

Letters used: E, P, H, A, N, T, O, M, S

Hmmm Is?

You mock my power?!

3 Likes

For a Booshman, you are quite the sneak.

I’d worked it out from the M’s and O’s, only to find that Booshman got it while I was still asleep!

I got back from work for lunch at the right time. I missed all the guessing while asleep and at work.

_







_ _



I’ll ask for Es.

Also, congrats, Booshman! As someone who himself swoops in at the end having guessed no letters, I completely condone your methods. [emoji6]

1 Like

I like the game when we go one letter at a time. It takes a bit longer, and isn’t convenient with everyone scattered across the globe, but you get to think a while as each is revealed. If one or two have already asked when I’m online I won’t bother, I’d rather see what comes up and try to get it right with as few letters as possible revealed.

_


E _ E _ _





_ _
_ _ E
_ _ _ _ E _

1 Like

I know every turn, nook, and cranny of the system.

1 Like

Bloody hell, well done mate, that was it! :tygra