Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Is?

Naturally, it was obvious if the first word wasn’t A. There’s another one though:

I




_ _ I _
_ A - _ _ _ _

Used: A, I

M’s?

Just where you’re probably expecting:

I




_ _ I _
M A - M _ _ _

Used: A, I, M

That’s right. I think I’ve figured out the 4th one, but just to be sure, an L’s?

Nope. Not what you were thinking.

I




_ _ I _
M A - M _ _ _

Used: L, I, A, M

OK, let’s go with the T’s then, hopefully there are more than two.

Ts?

Yes, there are T’s. Asking for them twice won’t increase the number of them in the answer though!

I




T _ I _
M A - M _ T T

Used: L, I, A, M, T

“I need you for this Ma-Mutt”. I got it from this point as I was reading the thread too. It’s from Thundercats HO! right Liam?

Correct! Well done Booshman, your turn!

Cool, I was pretty pleased with myself on that one. Here’s another.







OK, any A’s?



_ A _ _
_ A _ _



Used: A

Any N’s?

How about an E?

N _ _


_ A _ E
E A _ _
_ _ _ E _
_ E _ _ _ _ _ E N

Used: A, N, E

I have it all but the last word. I might have that, if you missed out an N:

“Now you have each other, gentlemen”

Yeah, you got it man, my bad on the other N. Lynxo quote.

1 Like

Wow Liam! You’re really good!