Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Ts?

Let’s not have unholly alliance burnout

Any Ns?

This one I clean forgot about!

Yes, no, yes.

N E _ E _


_ N _
_ _ E


_ _ _ _ _ _ E
_ _ _ E _ _

USED: E, T, N

Never had any use for courage myself. (It just gets them as has it into trouble.)

I always found it odd that Snarf’s early dialogue sometimes went so Eliza Doolittle. “Them as has it”, “When we was tied up”. I guess Leonard Starr felt the need to make the comic relief sound uneducated?

1 Like

Well done Zax! Your turn!

Try this on for size:




_ _



_ _ _ _ _ ?

OK, if it’s a question then there’s got to be some H’s in there.

Any A’s?

Ahaha!

_ A _
_ H _


_ _
_ H _ _ _ _ _ A
_ _ _ _ _ _ A _ _
_ _ _ _ _ ?

Letters used: H, A

I think I have an idea… any E’s?

Lots of Es:

_ A _
_ H E
E _ E
_ _
_ H _ _ _ E _ A
_ E _ E _ _ A _ E
_ _ _ _ E ?

Letters used: H, A, E

Got the 5 first words… any R’s (besides the one in the 5th word LOL)

Us?

There’s gotta be a couple of T’s in there. :slight_smile:

Can the Eye Of Thundera penetrate stone?

1 Like

That’s it! Lion-O thinking out loud in “Slaves of Castle Plun-Darr”.

Puzzle us, Liam. [emoji4]

Looks like it’s about time I started rewatching some episodes.

Here you go then:

_





_ _ - _ _ _ _

As?

Just one:

_





_ A - _ _ _ _

Used: A