Game: ThunderCat Hangman

lol I was confused by it because it sounded like something YODA would say.

2 Likes

_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ’ _



_ _






Any S’s?

My apologies for the inadvertent notification bombardment :cry. I was just trying to get some of the old game threads going again. :slight_smile:

LOL! That cracked me up! :laugh Nice one M & M! :wink:

As for the new puzzle, I’ll ask for T please.

1 Like

That’s OK, I didn’t mean it like that, don’t worry!

1 Like

I know. I was just pulling your leg, buddy. :wink: It became kind of like the “beware what you wish for” situation. You had mentioned that you weren’t getting notifications for some threads. Suddenly, your wish was granted and you ended up getting dozens of notifications! :biggrin

_ _
_ _ _ _ _ ’ T
S _ _ _


_ _


S _ _ _



_ _ T

Used: S, T

N’s?

_ _
_ _ _ _ N ’ T
S _ _ N


_ _


S _ _ _



_ _ T

Used: S, T, N

As?

And I didn’t even mean it like that either! I think it was a software thing, maybe I hadn’t posted on those threads in a while, and it had stopped notifying me like that.

And I think there’s got to be a truckload of E’s in this one?

_ E
_ A _ E N ’ T
S E E N


_ _


S E _ _
_ _ _ _ _ A _ _ E _
_ _ _ E _
_ E T

Used: S, T, N, A, E

I think one of you will have this now. Always the way when we have a couple of vowels revealed together.

I know some of the words. Let’s have the I’s, see what else is revealed.

Just the one.

_ E
_ A _ E N ’ T
S E E N


_ _


S E _ _
_ _ _ _ _ A I _ E _
_ _ _ E _
_ E T

Used: S, T, N, A, E, I

Hmm . . . R’s then?

A trio of R’s
_ E
_ A _ E N ’ T
S E E N


_ _
_ _ _ R
S E _ _
_ R _ _ _ A I _ E _
_ _ _ E R
_ E T

Used: S, T, N, A, E, I, R

We haven’t seen much of your self-proclaimed power yet!

There we go, well done mate. Unholly Alliance strikes again.

It’s what I said the other day - that episode is so rich in quotes that are the right length for this game!

OK:








Say what you want, Liam, but that was fast! Well done!

Ok, any E’s?