Any Es?
Just a couple:
_ _ _ E
_ _ _ _ _ E _ _
_ _
_ _
Used: E
Didn’t even get to guess one letter LOL. Anyway, N’s?
Oh yes:
N _ _ _ _ N _
_ _ _ E
_ _ _ N _ E _ _
_ _
_ _
Used: E, N
Ah hah. Okay thanks for the explanation.
How about Ts?
Or Ms?
Yes and no . . .
N _ T _ _ N _
_ _ _ E
T _ _ N _ E _ _
_ _
_ T
Used: E, N, T, M
Vs?
Nope.
N _ T _ _ N _
_ _ _ E
T _ _ N _ E _ _
_ _
_ T
Used: E, N, T, M, V
Ss?
Just one. It may or may not be useful:
N _ T _ _ N _
_ _ _ E
T _ _ N _ E _ _
_ S
_ T
Used: E, N, T, M, V, S
As?
Nothing make Thundera as it?
what does that even MEAN?!
Nothing like Thundera is it?
It’s Snarf’s line at the start of, you guessed it, The Unholy Alliance (damn it that episode is good for simple quotes!). And Wilycub is absolutely spot-on in guessing it. (Sorry Booshman, you were a couple of hours too late!)
So, Wilycub, give us another!
I can’t see Wiley’s reponse. My reply shows up as the post after mumm_ra_na_rana asked what Tygra_Rules’s guess meant. Weird.
You’re right, it wasn’t Wilycub, it was Tygra_Rules! Sorry for the confusion! I’ve just had so many notifications from Wilycub this morning that my reflexes just went into autopilot!
OK, Tygra_Rules, your turn!
Thanks Liam. Although I think Booshman’s answer makes more sense. Are you sure mine was right? After all, I was just guessing and playing with words LOL. Oh, and I also was confused about the Wilycub’s thing LOL.
To be honest, I thought it was a statement rather than a question (that’s why I thought of “as it” rather than “is it”) because there was no question mark, and it came to my mind: should we include those in our quotes (the ?'s and !'sand commas… we do include the " ’ "and " - " after all, and not including the question mark can lead to a false clue. Of course, it should be added by the player who quotes, not by those guessing).
Will wait for Liam’s veredict on the correct answer before posting.
Actually I didn’t spot that you got a letter wrong!
OK, Booshman, YOU’RE up! Yours was the first 100% correct answer!