Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any R’s?

Yes! One M, one R, three Es, and a stray T that I somehow missed earlier :-/

T _ E
_ _ M _ _ _


_ E T R A _ E _

Letters used: R, E, M, N, A, N, T

Must be a B somewhere in there. :wink:

Any I’s?

Two Bs, but no Is. We’re getting close!

T _ E
_ _ M B _ _


B E T R A _ E _

Letters used: A, B, E, I, M, N, R, T

“The symbol you betrayed” ?

1 Like

That’s it!

1 Like

Had it all but the word “you”, Well done Wileycub.

1 Like

I had the first and last words, but didn’t have a clue about the middle two. Nice one Wilycub!

1 Like

Thank you Booshman, Liam and Zax! :slight_smile: I myself was a bit stumped for a while since the quote was part of a longer sentence. I think it was, “Your fate will be sealed by the symbol you betrayed, Grune!” Such a great line!!! :thumbsup BTW, Zax, I love how you often re-arrange the “Letters used” to form a word. Now even I have started doing that.:biggrin

Enough rambling from me and on to the next question!

[B]_ _ _ ’ _ _


_ _




_ _



Letters used:[/B]

Ts?

(by the way Wileycub. Is your username based on wileycub from the Dogs of War comics?)

Got to be at least one O in there I’m sure!

I’ll try E again

I feel like I got the idea from someone else… Liam, maybe?

As for this new puzzle, I’ll ask for an R!

1 Like

Not guilty! If it ever happened on one of mine, it must have been sheer chance that the letters were requested in such an order as to form a word!

1 Like

Believe it or not I came up with the name “Wilycub” long before I knew there was a character of that name in the “Dogs of War” comic. :slight_smile: (I actually never even read that comic, or any of the other Wildstorm comics except for the first few ones ;)). I just wanted to create a “new” Wily twin based on Bengali. :biggrin

Plenty of letters incoming!

[B]_ O _ ’ R E
_ O O _ _ _ _
_ T
T _ E
_ _ _ _ _ _ O _
_ _ R O _ _ _ E R
O _
T _ E
_ _ _ _ E R _ E

Letters used: T, O, R, E[/B]

Us?

“You’re looking at the champion scrounger of the universe!”

1 Like

Don’t know about the scrounger bit, but you certainly are in the running for champion hangman solver of the universe! :wink:

Well done and your turn, Liam! :thumbsup

1 Like

Well, I got as far as, “you’re looking at the *** *** of the universe” and suddenly it came to me. Also, I remember setting “champion scrounger of the universe” as a puzzle on here myself a while back!

OK, here we go again:




_ _
_ _